Close Bib Stage 2 - Twilight Garden from the Endangered Garden Collection
- 6 months+
The Pop-in stage 2 baby bib is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean. It comes with a handy fold up crumb catcher and is suitable from 6+ months.
Perfect for those first foodie moments, the Pop-in stage 2 bib can be used from 6 months and upwards. The wipe clean patterned side repels stains whilst the soft fleecy side will keep your little dribbler dry. It fastens at the side with poppers to make it easy to put on your little one and has a handy enclosed fold up pocket to make mealtimes a little less messy for you both!
Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester laminate with TPU membrane
- Easy + practical
- 4 poppers on the side
- Print side repels stains
- Catching pocket - for catching any food
- Soft fleecy side will soak up dribbles + spills
- Unique Polyester Laminate with TPU Membrane
- Patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof + wipeable
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
SIZE + FIT
LOOK AFTER ME
- Machine washable at 40c
- Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
We may not have been able to venture far in 2020 and are now once more confined to our homes this November, but fear not, our newest prints are here to brighten up your day and transport you off to far flung continents. ‘Great Plains’ is inspired by the endangered animals that roam those vast sweeping lowlands of Africa and North America. They also beautifully depict that special bond between Mum and baby and that instinct of protection that surpasses all else!